Last night Mark and I watched the third Pirates of the Carribean movie (we are really behind on movies) and I hated the ending. I spent all last night trying to figure out how they could have a fourth one so that Elizabeth and Will didn't have to wait every 10 years to see each other. It just really bothered me. I mean he is going to be eternal, but every 10 years that he sees her, she will have grown 10 years older. One day he will come home as a 20 something year old to be with an 80 year old woman. That's just gross. What about their son? What kind of father/son relationship can you have if you only get to see him every 10 years? I think he should just have died so that Elizabeth could get on with her life and find someone new. Mark and I tried to figure out how they could make a fourth one so that they could be together. I just don't like tragic romances. Just give me Pride and Prejudice where that Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy get together. These are my deep thoughts for this week. Ha Ha!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment